No landscape is never “finished”. Our environments are alive: They grow and evolve as the planting and ecology matures and use patterns change and adapt. We offer landscape management consultancy to:
- Review ecological, aesthetic, economic outcomes
- Review landscape condition, and assess repair, renewal or redesign
- Prepare landscape management strategies – identify objectives and outcomes, and the process to achieving them
- Landscape maintenance specifications – NBS clauses for landscape maintenance contractors
- Landscape management programming – A calendar of annual, monthly, weekly or daily actions, or periodic reviews of the landscape.
- Maintenance contract performance review
- Landscape asset BIM or CAD modelling – to provide graphical mapping or features, habitats or assets
- Infill and replacement planting schedules
- Community landscape initiatives – advice on conservation volunteering, user and community engagement.